Lightly sweetened with Monk Fruit, with a hint of citrus, optimally absorbed, and well-tolerated*
- Glycine enhances solubility and absorption of magnesium bisglycinate by decreasing the pH of the intestines.*
- Glycine takes up space on the magnesium bisglycinate molecule, decreasing propensity to complex with plant-based phytates that can interfere with absorption.*
- The molecular structure of magnesium bisglycinate means less water will attach to the complex, which reduces the laxative effect typically seen in magnesium compounds.*
- Click here for product information sheet.
- Click here for an information sheet on our NSF Certified for Sport® products.