Bring your healing with you where ever you go Targeted Near Infrared Light and Heat Therapy. Used for targeted relief of any part of your body. Our Single Light Panel stands up on it’s own on any flat surface. It’s counter-balanced to also tilt at a 45° angle.
- Comes with a solid basswood Base Plate to stand on any horizontal surface and keep the surface from heating up and outgassing.
- The Black Canvas Bulb Guard keeps the bulb safe during travel and fits inside the Panel's Faraday Guard.
- It has rear VESA-D 75×75 mm anchors to mount to almost any tv/monitor arm on earth.
- It also has our 4 Light Panel’s clamping hardware so you can add it into the Pocket Sauna below the 4 Light Panel for direct targeting of the foot/lower leg during your full-body sauna sessions.
SaunaSpace’s shielding design ensures there is ZERO magnetic field (MF) and ZERO electric field (EF) stress on your body from the 4 Light Panel.
MF is 0 mG (not detectable) beyond the face of the Faraday Lamp Guards.
EF is 0 V/m on the front and rear Panel body, 0 V/m in front of the Faraday Guard & 0 V/m on the Shielded Power Cord.
The 10 ft power cord is removable so you can leave the cord in place on your monitor arm, and take the Single Light Panel home with you after work.
- Single Light Panel
- Shielding Cord Port Sleeve
- Canvas Bulb Guard
- 2 Clamps
- Base Plate
- 10 Ft Shielded Power Cord
- Brand: SaunaSpace®
- Manufacturer Part Number: 56171001
SINGLE LIGHT PANEL MATERIALS
- Front Panel & Wiring Tray: North American Basswood (Tilia americana)
- Lamp Guards, Handle, Height-Adjustment Brackets: Double-Chromed Steel
BASE PLATE MATERIAL
- North American Basswood (Tilia americana)
- Single Light Panel Weight: 4.375 lb (1.98 kg)
- Base Stand Weight: 1.1 lb (0.50 kg)
- Width: 13.6 in (34.6 cm)
- Height: 7.5 in (19.5 cm)
- Depth: 9 in (22.9 cm)
- Width: 11.25 n (28.6 cm)
- Height: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Depth: 1 in (2.6 cm)
- Operating Cost: 12¢ per hr 
- MF (Magnetic Field) Rating: 0 mG 
- EF (Electric Field) Rating: 0 V/m 
- Voltage: 110-240 VAC
- Amperage: 2.1 A (120VAC USA Voltage) or 1 A (220-240VAC International Voltage)
- Wattage: 250 W
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Plug Type: USA, UK, Euro, Swiss or AU/NZ
- Removable E-Shielded Power Cord Length: 10 ft (3 m)
- All electrical parts UL-listed
 based on USA national average 12¢ kW-hr cost
 at ~6 in (15.2 cm) or greater distance from panel body. Measured with a grounded Geovitals EM Field Probe.
 measured with a grounded Geovitals EM Field Probe.