Vitamin D / K2 Liquid - 1 fl oz
Thorne’s Vitamin D + K2 Liquid promotes bone health, healthy immune function, and cardiovascular health.* The combination of vitamin D3 and K2 provides greater benefits together than either does individually.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work together to benefit bone health, cardiovascular support, and healthy immune function.* Maintaining an optimal level of vitamin D throughout all stages of life helps maintain strong bones and healthy immune function.* Adding vitamin K2 helps move calcium to the bones to protect soft tissues, such as the arteries and kidneys, from calcification.* Combining vitamins D3 and K2 provides greater benefit together than each offers separately.
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin D + K2:
- Supports a healthy heart and blood circulation*
- Promotes bone health and calcium absorption*
- Benefits immune function*
- The combination provides advanced bone health support*
Features of Vitamin D + K2:
- The vitamin K2 in this formula is MK-4, the most clinically studied form of vitamin K
- Vitamin D, in its D3 form, is a more potent and better absorbed form than its D2 form
- The self-dispensing top provides an accurate, safe, and individualized dose by metering individual drops
- Thorne's Vitamin D + K2 Liquid is in medium chain triglyceride oil and preserved with mixed tocopherols
Serving Size: 2 Drops
Servings Per Container: 600
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1,000 IU 25 mcg
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone))* 200 mcg.
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Take 2 drops one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Invert bottle to dispense individual drops.
May be added to food or mixed in beverages.
Do not refrigerate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.